My profound appreciation goes to the almighty God and all who stood by me as i mourn the passing away of my father (Rtd. Sir Joseph Olalemi) on the 11th may 2012.
In honour of the Late Retired Nigerian Soldier, a candle light procession was held on Friday 18th May 2012 which kicked off from his home at no 4 Olaleye Street off Oguntolu Street Shomolu, Lagos Nigeria at about 7:30pm.
On behalf of the entire OLALEMI’S family and myself, we are saying a very big thank you to everyone for your presence, condolences, telephone calls, text messages and support towards, during and after the candle light procession.
- Press Club University of Lagos,
- Christ Apostolic Church Youth Fellowship (CACYOF UNILAG),
- Activate Your Potential (ACTYPO),
- CAC Mercyland
- Friends from University Of Lagos.
- Greenpage Communications Ltd.
- Generation Next Foundation (GENEF)
and many other people.
I prayed that as you honoured my Late Father, God will continue to bless You and every good things that concerns you.
Thank you all. Am so grateful from the depth of heart.